Aunsoft vs iphone 4

Aunsoft vs iphone 4
video to iphone 4

4/13/11

Play/Edit Sony AVCHD .mts to Pinnacle Studio 12/14 with typical MPG codec

People who have a Sony Camcorder hdr cx350v or cx106 usually have trouble to edit AVCHD (.mts) file in Pinnacle Studio 12. So many of them hurry to get the latest version Pinnacle Studio 14, which is said to support it. When I have import some .mts files from my hdr cx350v and cx106 camcorder to Pinnacle Studio 14, there is any problem. And I now have nice little thumbnails of my .mts files in pinnacle 14, but I cannot do anything at all with them... when I right click on them and chose "play" absolutely nothing happens, also if I drag the clips to the timeline just before I release it, I can see the yellow bars that indicates how much space it will occupy on the timeline. BUT when I release it, nothing happens not a single error!

Other standard mpeg files works just fine in pinnacle where I can edit and play them without any problems... So I have to look for a program which is able to transcode highly compressed avchd .mts and make it editable in Pinnacle Studio 12 or 14. I am luck enough to get Aunsoft Final Mate which is recommended by my friend. This program is really a nice Sony camcorder video to Pinnacle Studio converter which helps me a lot.

To demonstrate how to use this software, I show you guys the step by step guide to convert sony cx350v MTS files to Pinnacle Studio 12/14 WMV.

Step 1. Import avchd .mts videos from Sony camcorder to Aunsoft Final Mate.
Use USB 2.0 cable to connect sony hdr cx350v camcorder to PC, run Aunsoft Final Mate as the best Sony cx350 AVCHD MTS to mpeg converter. Follow the camcorder wizard to import camcorder videos. Alternatively, you can click the "Import" button to browse .mts files.

Step 2. Drag and drop video clips to a movie for conversion.
While the videos are loaded in camcorder tab, you can directly drag and drop them using standard Shift-Click or Ctrl + A to create a movie for conversion. You will get a popup message asking for whether to create one movie or multiple movies, if you want to merge all these sony avchd .mts into one file for conversion, just choose “Create a single movie”.



Step 3. Convert sony camcorder video .mts to mpeg for Pinnacle Studio 12/14.
Click the "Export" button and you will face the pop-up window with options like Export into Devices or others. Choose Export into Editor, and then choose the MPEG-2 (*.mpg) option in Pinnacle Studio group as output format. Click the OK button to start conversion.



When the conversion is done, you can edit Sony CX350 or CX106 videos in Pinnacle Studio 12/14 without any problem.

Tip: The program also works for other AVCHD camcorders like Panasonic HDC-TM700, HS700, SD700, TM900, Panasonic TM350, Sony HDR-CX110, Sony HDR-SR1, Sony HDR-CX150, Canon HG10, Canon HF S200, Canon HF200, and so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment