Aunsoft vs iphone 4

Aunsoft vs iphone 4
video to iphone 4

4/13/11

How to convert/import AVCHD MTS to Avid Media Composer with specific MP4 codec ?

I am an artist, working at a little video piece. I have always been filming in HDV and editing with Avid Composer 5.0.3. For practical reasons, this time I am shooting with a Panasonic HDC TM900 and found out that importing the 1080/60p AVCHD MTS files directly into Composer, Avid generates some strange artifacts. I’ve tried to contact Avid for some help but haven’t really been given a solution yet. Considering about the urgency of the project, I have to work this out on my own, searching around on Google. Fortunately there is plenty of software out there claiming to handle AVCHD videos from HD camcorders successfully. I tried out some of them and decided on one product named Aunsoft Final Mate the MTS to Avid Media Composer Converter

There are several reasons that I finally went with Final Mate, HD Cam assistant software proclaimed by its developer Aunsoft Studio.

The first and also most important reason is that it helps me successfully convert Panasonic TM900 1080/60p AVCHD MTS files to Avid mp4 format for easy editing on my Avid Media Composer 5.0.3. With some adjustments for output option Avid MP4 format, I’m very impressed by the output quality and the exported videos work smoothly on Avid. Problem solved! Like what I’ve marked in screenshot below, I have change video codec for Avid MP4 output option from xvid to H264, together with Bitrate adjusting to high quality.



The second reason is because it helps me to capture and copy AVCHD mts video footage automatically from TM900 camcorder to my hard drive, which is indeed a time saver. Truth to be told, when I first got this Panasonic TM900 from one of my friends, every time it costs so much time just to locate the video footages in the camcorder when it’s connected to my computer. With this product, all the steps have been simplified. Once I connect my camcorder TM900 to my machine, there is a camcorder wizard help to import MTS files directly to the program. I couldn’t be happier with the help of Aunsoft Final Mate for saving a great deal of time for this project.



I rarely write a review for any software, but this time I wanna thank you for all folks at Aunsoft Studio for helping me out for my project and make my work much easier. I think I will use TM900 more considering its outstanding video quality compared to HDV.

No comments:

Post a Comment