Aunsoft vs iphone 4

Aunsoft vs iphone 4
video to iphone 4

4/13/11

Exporting Panasonic 720P MTS to Adobe Premiere with proper WMV codec - How to convert?

Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS7 compact superzoom (TZ10 outside the US) is featured with GPS that geo-tags and identifies over half a million locations. Regarding its movie recording performance, the DMC-TZ10 can record high-definition motion picture in AVCHD Lite(*.mts). It allows almost doubling of the recording time in HD quality compared with the conventional Motion JPEG format. The picture quality is greatly enhanced thanks to the newly added Intelligent Resolution technology.

Although TZ10 captures videos with impressive picture quality, most people still have a headache about playing the videos in their computer or edit the MTS footage in Adobe Premiere or other NLE. AVCHD Lite is not very well supported by Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 though it claims it can handle the files perfectly. Based on my personal experience, the playback get choppy after I import Panasonic DMC-ZS7 AVCHD Lite mts files to Premiere and it created artifacts on output videos.

After what I have gone through, I guess I should just find a converting tool to handle TZ10 MTS files properly for editing in Premiere. After tried several software online, I decide on Aunsoft Final Mate, the best MTS to Adobe Premiere Converter ,exclusively designed assistant software for HD camcorder users. The very two features of Final mate which made me purchase this product in the first place is its merging ability and direct importing TZ10 AVCHD Lite videos from camcorder to computer. A great time saver for me as I have bunch of mts clips to be handled. I use this product to batch lost of convert DMC-ZS7 mts videos to Adobe Premiere WMV (VC-1)format which is listed as a direct option in this program. I choose this option for no particular reason as I know this format works fine based on my previous experience.

After converting TZ10 AVCHD Lite videos to WMV format for Adobe Premiere, the work afterwards is just smooth. I have to add that according to its advertisement on the website, the highlight of Aunsoft Final Mate is its support to merge/split AVCHD without re-encoding. I haven't tried this out as I have no needs at the moment for merged mts files. Obviously my Premiere CS5 doesn't like it.



Hope my experience is helpful for people who have similar problems with me. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment