Aunsoft vs iphone 4

Aunsoft vs iphone 4
video to iphone 4

3/3/11

Super Fast Workflow to Direct Copy/Stream Tivo to MPG for Popcorn Hour C-200

I used TiVo Premiere to record favorite shows, but not all the TVs within my home network have a TiVo unit on them. Thus, I would like to bring the TiVo files to my NAS and make them compatible to my media player - Popcorn Hour C-200 and Samsung TV.

While looking for the solutions to enjoy flawless TiVo transitions from TiVo to NAS, I found Aunsoft Video Converter for Mac the fast TiVo to MPEG converter on Mac OS X with direct copy in a few minutes. It saves a lot of time from converting or transcoding.


I just need to transfer the .tivo files from my TIVO server via the Mac free TiVo Desktop software, use Aunsoft Video Converter for Mac to make direct copies from my TIVO to MPG, store them on Netgear NAS for sharing on my home network through Popcorn Hour.

Below is the quick guide for you to direct copy tivo to mpeg for home network sharing via NAS.

Step 1. Import TiVo files to Aunsoft Video Converter for Mac.
Click the "Add" button to browse the transferred TiVo videos. If you face the message about Media Access Key (MAK), you can find the MAK from your TiVo, and then enter the MAK to the pop-up window. Then click the "Add" button to import the videos in .tivo or .ts.

Step 2. Choose HD MPEG output.
Click the Format option, and navigate the mouse to HD Video > MPEG-2 HD Video(*.mpg) as output format.

Step 3. Convert TiVo to MPG on Mac for Popcorn Hour.
Click the convert button under the preview window, and the flawless TiVo transitions from TiVo to MPEG will start immediately.


After the conversion, you can share the videos on NAS, stream HD videos from NAS in ease.

Tips:
To backup Blu-ray movies, DVD movies to NAS and popcorn hour, you can use Aunsoft iMedia Converter for Mac to rip movies for sharing and watching via home network.

No comments:

Post a Comment