Aunsoft vs iphone 4

Aunsoft vs iphone 4
video to iphone 4

3/24/11

How to import Panasonic TM700 MTS to iMovie for editing without HD Writer ?

Last week I got a new Macbook Pro to replace my old Dell XPS and this is my first time to use Apple computer, everything is new and it's very impressive and powerful, I must say I love it very much. However, there's a headachy problem with the new Macbook. Well, I have a Panasonic TM700 which can record 1080/60p AVCHD and I used to edit the video with HD Writer AE on my XPS. Although HD Writer is free software, I'm very satisfied with its editing ability; it's very easy to use. I tried to install HD Writer to my Macbook but I realized HD Writer is only for Windows, not for OS X.


I turned to my friend, as I know he also owns Macbook and Panasonic SD700. He told me that he was using Aunsoft MTS Converter for Mac and iMovie to handle 1080/60p AVCHD video from SD700. I downloaded these two software from Mac APP Store immediately, they are both very easy to use. I use Aunsoft MTS Converter for Mac to transcode AVCHD .MTS files from TM700 to H.264 MOV files, then import the output files into iMovie for editing very smoothly. It's just like I'm using HD Writer on Mac!

Here's a fast guide can help you import 1080/60p AVCHD to iMovie on Mac.

Step 1. Load Panasonic 1080/60p MTS video files to Aunsoft MTS Converter for Mac.
Drag and drop specified MTS footages from hard drive to this program or click "Add" button to import video files to be converted. Batch video files are allowed to be imported, so joining video files into one can be realized by ticking the checkbox of "Merge into one file".

Step 2. Choose H.264 MOV as the output video format for iMovie.
Click "Format" option and select Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas->MOV (AVC) (*.mov) as the output format. By choosing this option, you can get higher quality video files.



Step 3. Start the conversion from Panasonic AVCHD to H.264 MOV for iMovie and FCP.
Click the big lovely button under the preview window and this conversion will be started immediately.

Tips:
For Windows users, Panasonic 1080P MTS Converter is provided for you to convert Panasonic AVCHD video files to Windows Movie Maker, Sony Vegas and ect.

No comments:

Post a Comment