Aunsoft vs iphone 4

Aunsoft vs iphone 4
video to iphone 4

6/12/10

How to Play Blu-ray Disc on Windows 7 Media Center?

I have a Windows XP dual boot with Linux(which I prefer). And I have a Sever in my garage where I store all of my photos, videos and recorded TV programs etc., running Ubuntu Linux. The only reason that I run Windows is for the 'Media center' option which is the best on offer at the moment. When I upgraded from Windows XP to Windows 7 I thought that it had capability for *.TS HD Video files and Blu-ray playback, but no, only *.TS files, not Blu-ray playback. This is fine in one way that I can now play back *.TS AVCHD High Def Home Video files direct from my Server, however, I still cannot play Blu-Ray discs.

However after several hours searching on the internet, I finally found an excellent workaround to enjoy Blu-ray movies on Windows 7 media center with High Def full surround sound experience. It's this Aunsoft Bu-ray Ripper that solved my problem. It provides with an easy and fast way to convert Blu-ray disc to *.TS High Definition video for Windows 7 with solid, reliable and extremely flexible performance.

Now by using the program I can rip the Blu-ray movies to a high quality *.TS High Def files, store it on my server and play it back at anytime from Windows Media center.

Rip Blu-ray to *.TS HD Video

Step 1: Download, launch the app and load Blu-ray media to Aunsoft Blu-ray Ripper
After downloading Aunsoft Blu-ray Ripper, open the app and load Blu-ray by clicking "BD/DVD Rom". What's worth mentioning is Aunsoft Blu-ray Ripper also fully supports Blu-ray Avatar and is able to decrypt the disc perfectly. This is how the program looks like.
bd-ts1.jpg

Step 2: Choose *.TS as output format
When you successfully loaded the media to the program, directly go to "Format" drop-down menu if you don't need any editing which is also available in the app. Choose "MPEG-TS HD Video(*.ts)" from "HD Video" section in the format list. Meanwhile, you can also customize output folder in "Output" menu under "Format". Then after conversion, you can easily access converted TS HD videos by clicking "Open" button next to the "Output" bar.
bd-ts2.jpg

Step 3: Convert and get your output *.TS HD Video
Click "Convert" button to start blu-ray to TS HD conversion. After it finishes, you can directly click "Open" button to get your converted TS HD video. You have my word: it's easy, fast and reliable.

No comments:

Post a Comment