Aunsoft vs iphone 4

Aunsoft vs iphone 4
video to iphone 4

4/20/10

Save time with Blu-ray DVD titles and chapters for conversion

I have some movies on Blu-ray discs and want to load some clips to Final Cut Pro for editing. I tried some Blu-ray rippers to convert to AVI, but notice a strange phenomenon. After loading my Blu-ray disc to the ripper, it showed up as a list of M2TS with numeric name rather than the Blu-ray structure like titles and chapters. It is really annoying as I have to click on many files to see if it is the segment I want. After taking more time searching the right tool, I find Moyea Blu-Ray Ripper for Mac is highly recommended and gave it a try. Well, it did provide the mode to list title and chapters. Here are the steps I used the Blu-ray ripper for my movies. Step 1. Run Moyea Blu-Ray Ripper for Mac and import Blu-ray DVD. The Blu-ray ripper supports loading movie from BD/DVD folder and IFO file. I just choose BD/DVD folder to load the entire movie. Step 2. Choose the titles and chapters for conversion. The application lists the titles and chapters available from the Blu-ray DVD. Now I can click on the title to preview the video content I want. Some titles include several chapters, and I prefer previewing the beginning of the title video to make a quick decision on the video content. Step 3. Choose output format. After marking the titles or chapters with the video content for editing on Final Cut Pro (FCP), we shall get the right format for importing to FCP. AVI is a preferred option as it could be lossless. Find the AVI option from the common video category, and get the high quality video for editing on Final Cut Pro. Step 4. Convert Blu-ray DVD to AVI for Final Cut Pro. Click the Convert button on the bottom-right corner of the application and then a list of the videos for conversion will be listed. Click Start to let the application convert Blu-ray DVD to AVI for Final Cut Pro. It is great that I do not need to click on every item on the program to get what I want. Hope you find it useful too.

No comments:

Post a Comment