Aunsoft Final Mate for Mac, designed as HD camcorder software for Sony/Panasonic/Canon/JVC camcorders, can backup camcorder videos to Mac, join and cut AVCHD videos on frame-based timeline. Aunsoft Final Mate for Mac makes your camcorder videos like AVCHD, TOD, MOD compatible to Mac.
Perfect partner for your video editing software on Mac.
You can convert AVCHD, TOD, MOD to Apple Intermediate Codec (AIC) for iMovie, Final Cut Express. If you have Final Cut installed, you can also convert AVCHD to Apple ProRes 4444, ProRes 422 for FCP. There is also output profile for converting to MOV for Apple Aperture 3.
Support importing videos from camcorder and hard drive.
Unlike iMovie, FCE or FCP, which only works with the AVCHD file structure or camcorder connected to Mac, Aunsoft Final Mate can also import .mts, .m2ts, .tod, .mod files on your Macintosh hard drive disk, even if there is no .cpi, .mpl files.
Support 1080/50p or 1080/60p AVCHD files.
While more and more camcorders are providing 1080/60p or 1080/50p recording at 28Mbps, Aunsoft Final Mate for Mac help you get rid of the issue of not being able to import to iMovie/FCE/FCP.
Get final video with or without conversion.
You can join clips as lossless movie in the same format with lossless quality for playback on VLC, Dune player, Blu-ray player. You can also convert clips to various formats for editing software, iphone, NAS, WDTV, Apple TV, etc.
Why choose Aunsoft Final Mate for Mac as the camcorder partner on Mac?
- Frame accurate cut/splitting on timeline.
- Make 1080/50p or 1080/60p videos editable in iMovie, FCE, FCP, Aperture.
- Directly import videos from camcorder to save you from looking into the folder manually.
- Join AVCHD footage without conversion/re-encoding.
- Flexible output formats for conversion like MTS/M2TS/TOD/MOD to MOV, MP4, MPG, etc.
- Simple clicks to backup camcorder videos to Mac.
- Compatible with 10.5 Leopard or 10.6 Snow Leopard with Intel processor.
Download Aunsoft Final Mate for Mac now for your AVCHD camcorders, and make it easy to join, cut, split videos with frame accuracy. You can also keep high quality for editing.