Aunsoft vs iphone 4

Aunsoft vs iphone 4
video to iphone 4

4/28/11

Smart Camcorder Wizard-Capture/Copy Videos from Camcorder to Computer

I like photographs, video very much. There are many times I'm glad I sat and enjoyed looking through a viewfinder, having a way to capture the moment. One huge advantage of video is that you also get sound, which can be so evocative when you revisit the scene later. Bells, sheep, traffic... all are so amazing. I had a Sony HDR-SR7, a Canon HF S10, and a Panasonic HDC-TM700, all are so excellent for high quality recording. But what made me confused was the inconvenient way for directly capturing/copying the camcorder recordings to Computer. So does anyone know what app I can use or how I can capture the videos directly from kinds of camcorders to PC? I just don’t want to install all attached tools for inconvenient and annoyed capturing. Only want a simple tool, simple steps to take off and transfer videos from camcorders.

I tried to use Aunsoft Final Mate recommended by my friend, there is wizard process to archive and transfer recorded videos to PC or external HDD, easy to use for novice, I really excited for its compatible with all my camcorders.
Here I would like to share my know-how to you about camcorder files backup with Final Mate. Just take Panasonic HDC-TM700 for example.

Capture/Copy Sony, Canon or Panasonic video files with simple clicks.

Aunsoft Final Mate provides smart camcorder wizard for the quickest and easiest video capturing from camcorder to computer. So just take it easy to follow me.

Step 1. Connect Sony, Canon or Panasonic camcorder to computer.
Use USB cable to connect camcorder to computer, turn on your camcorder.

Step 2. Take recordings off camcorder via smart camcorder wizard.
Run Aunsoft Final Mate as camcorder video capture/backup tool, and you will face the window about launching the smart camcorder wizard window for camcorder. Click OK and you will face the following window if your recordings have been stored in both camcorder and SD card or you simultaneously connected two or more camcorders on computer.
 


You can preview the videos in wizard windows, then click Next to choose destination path you want to make a backup in the following window:



Click the radio button for Backup, and you can backup camcorder videos to Aunsoft Final Mate default video library or backup to external HDD by selecting a new Backup path and add it to final mate library if you want to use it once more.

Step 3. Start to camcorder videos capturing and copying.
Click the Finished button on the bottom-right corner and camcorder video backup tool will start capuring, copying and transferring video files from camcorder to computer or external hard drive disk.

With Final Mate’s smart camcorder wizard, I can directly capture recordings from my camcorder Sony HDR-SR7, Canon HF S10, and Panasonic HDC-TM700 with ease.

Hope the above solutions help you capture/bring files from comcorders to computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment