Aunsoft vs iphone 4

Aunsoft vs iphone 4
video to iphone 4

4/20/11

Lossless Merge/Join Panasonic TM700 AVCHD Files to One MTS for Playback on DUNE HD player

Last week I recorded some videos of my little girl's five years birthday with Panasonic TM700 and I want to join the bunch of video clips to one big file without conversion so that I can playback it on my DUNE HD Player. Bundled software HD Writer AE2.1 produces strange artifacts after clips merging together. Video and audio is out of sync and sometimes the file freezes for no reason and I have to start playing from the very beginning. The experience is so frustrating that we can barely enjoy the video in my TV. So I asked for some help on some forums and was recommended to try freeware txMuxeR which can help me to merge mts files. With no batch process in txMuseR, this is too time-consuming for me as I have over 30 small clips to be processed. From some thread on the same forum, I also tried out a third party software called Aunsoft Final Matewhich happens to do exactly what I want – merge TM700 1080/50p MTS files to one single MTS files without re-encoding.

How to merge AVCHD 1080/50p videos from Panasonic TM700 into one single file without conversion with Aunsoft Final Mate? Let me share with you my detailed guide below:

Step 1: Copy/Download/Capture AVCHD recordings from camcorder
There are two ways you can handle your TM700 AVCHD videos. You can either backup videos to computer first or directly extract videos to Final Mate for future editing.

- Capture Sony AVCHD videos from camcorder.
To load videos from camcorder, just connect the camcorder to computer with USB cable. Run Aunsoft Final Mate and choose to follow wizard. Select "Import" instead of Backup to quickly capture videos from camcorder. You can find imported videos under Camcorder tab in the main interface of Final Mate.

- Import Panasonic AVCHD videos from computer.
If you have already backup all your video recordings in your computer, you can browse your video path and the software will automatically show your AVCHD clips in Resource tab.

Step 2: Merge/Join 1080/50P AVCHD MTS/M2TS Video Clips


After you successfully import AVCHD 1080/50P MTS video clips to Final Mate, you can drag AVCHD files to Movie tab. There will be a pop-out window shown in the screenshot to confirm your purpose. Choose "Create A Single Movie" and all the MTS video clips will be merged as one single movie.

Step 3: Playback merged mts files on DUNE HD Player
When you have merged all the video clips together to one single avchd video, you can put the media to DUNE HD Player through external hard drive or stream your media to your TV. That's all. Easy and simple to enjoy real high definition recordings with family members. :)

Tips:
Despite of joining AVCHD files without re-encoding, Final Mate also supports merging AVCHD video clips and converting to other friendly format including AVI, MP4, MKV, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment