Aunsoft vs iphone 4

Aunsoft vs iphone 4
video to iphone 4

4/15/11

Import and Merge All HD Camcorder Footage AVCHD TOD MOD Files

I'm a videographer in Rasmussen College and we use different camcorders to record videos for the college, Sony NEX 5, Panasonic HDC SD600 and JVC GZ-HD7. Our video projects vary from internal communications and training, to marketing (adds) and video content for the online classes. Therefore, there is no single workflow or purpose of my videos; I need to be as flexible as I can.

All the three camcorders have their bundled software for video importing and basic editing, but each of these only accepts its own video format. I'm trying to import AVCHD footage as well as TOD files generated by JVC GZ-HD7 in Avid Media Composer 5 and I have some problems with that compression. So I tried to look for one tool to handle those AVCHD MTS and TOD files properly for further editing in Avid MC 5. It's not easy for me to finally find one single tool named Aunsoft Final Mate which enables to merge all MTS files and TOD files together and transcode the files into something acceptable by Avid.



Actually Aunsoft Final Mate is the only program I've found that seamlessly joins AVCHD and TOD files from different HD camcorders together without problems in voice synch. For this reason alone it's brilliant. I haven't tried any of the other functionality yet, for example its capability of merging/splitting AVCHD MTS/M2TS files without re-encoding.



Based on my experience of combining AVCHD MTS and TOD files into one single file supported by Avid, the result is quite satisfactory and for that I've recommended it to my friends who have AVCHD/TOD/MOD camcorders. Besides this software also takes advantage of NVIDIA CUDA technology which is just awesome.

For all my fellows who are into videography and video production, I think Aunsoft Final Mate developed by Aunsoft Studio is the default import and editing software for HD camcorder users. Recommendation from a happy user!

No comments:

Post a Comment