Aunsoft vs iphone 4

Aunsoft vs iphone 4
video to iphone 4

4/1/11

Convert to ProRes Codec from AVI/FLV/MPG/WMV/MTS/M2TS for FCP 6/7 editing

I’m interested in making individual video and I have collected hundreds of video materials from YouTube, Vimeo, even my camcorder. I thing it would be fun to use FCP and iMovie to edit my own video and share with my friends.

But the video format problem troubles me a lot, as we know, FCP and iMovie can not support many other formats, but the video materials are of many formats, such as FLV from Youtube, MTS from camcorder, WMV from Vimeo, etc. It’s very chaotic. I want to unite all the formats to Mac friendly ProRes and AIC for restoring and editing in my MacBook. I searched the internet and wondering how many converting software should I purchase to transfer so many formats to ProRes/AIC. Finally, I found Aunsoft Video Converter for Mac which can transer almost all of other video formats like AVI/FLV/MPG/WMV/MTS/TIVO/TS/VOB/RMVB/M2TS to ProRes/AIC.

Below is the fast guide for you to convert other video formats to Apple ProRes and AIC for editing on Mac

Step 1. Upload video files to Aunsoft Video Converter for Mac.
Run Aunsoft Video Converter for Mac as the best video to ProRes/AIC converter. Click the "Add" button to upload the video files to Mac.

Step 2. Choose ProRes/AIC for Final Cut Pro/iMovie.
Click the "Format" option, and move mouse cursor to Final Cut Pro > Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov) as output format. And you can find Apple InterMediate Codec(AIC, *.mov) in iMovie and Final Cut Express.

Actually, there are also many options for you to choose. You can try one by one if you are interested.

Step 3. Convert video to ProRes/AIC.
Click the convert button under the preview window, the omnipotent Mac video converter will start converting videos to ProRes/AIC, so that you can edit highest quality videos in Final Cut Pro or iMovie

Now you can use all your video materials to edit you own unique video and do not need to worry about the compatibility of video formats.

No comments:

Post a Comment