Aunsoft vs iphone 4

Aunsoft vs iphone 4
video to iphone 4

3/30/11

Ultimate – Rip/Convert and Watch DVD and Blu-ray movie on Motorola Atrix 4G

Last Sunday I finally got my first Android smartphone and I chose the Motorola Atrix 4G. I used many Symbian smartphone for a long time, but I must say that I love Atrix. As a phone, it has 1GHz dual-core-CPU, 1GB of DDR2 RAM, 16GB of storage space, 4-inch LCD screen, not to mention thousands of APPs on Android Market. I love this little green robot.
My favorite part is the touchscreen with 960 x 540 that can display HD movie, you know, Symbian phones always have a poor screen resolution. I am a crazy movie fan and have a lot of DVD and Blu-ray movie collections. I wanted to watch La Vie En Rose again on my new Atrix 4G so much and I knew that some paticular softwares was requied. I googled for such softwares and was so happy that find there was a software called DVD/BD to MP4 for Atrix 4G Converter can rip DVD/Blu-ray and convert the movie to high quality H.264 MP4 for playing on Atrix 4G at the same time.

Below is the quick guide for you to convert DVD to H.264 MP4 for playing on Atrix 4G

Step 1. Load DVD/BD movie to Aunsoft Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate
Load your DVD and Run Aunsoft Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate, Click “Load DVD/BD” button, you will see the detail of DVD soon.

Step 2. Choose parts and subtitle.
Select your favorite part of movie and I only choose the main movie :p, just tick the checkbox on the left of the files. Then choose your wanted subtitle or you can choose no subtitle, for me, of course english subtitil.


Step 3. Select H.264 MP4 to output
Choose the compatible output format for your device, I recommend H.264 MP4 as I choose, because most of Android smartphone support this format very well and the quality is excellent.

Step 4. Convert DVD/BD to Atrix 4G
Click the convert button under the preview window, and the converter will start converting DVD/BD to MP4 for Atrix 4G.
Get yourself a cup of coffee, and you can now enjoy DVD movie on your Atrix 4G just like a portable cinema. I havn’t tried Blu-ray movie yet, but I’m sure the workflow is same, maybe you can tell me after a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment