Aunsoft vs iphone 4

Aunsoft vs iphone 4
video to iphone 4

7/8/10

Deinterlace Sony CX550 AVCHD (MTS) Files for Magix Video

I use Magix Video to edit my videos (Adobe Premiere Pro or Adobe Premiere Elements are nice, but very expansive too. Personally I don't favor the other software, like Pinnacle, Avid, etc) I am not a professional so that Magix is good for me.


Magix perfectly treated video files from my Canon HG 10, but the result with video files from my new Sony cx550 was bullshit. I first tried with AVS Video converter to deinterlace AVCHD footage. But the result was terrible. I couldn’t believe this is what I paid $29.95 for. Check out my screenshot. This is the deinterlacing effect done by AVS Video Converter.


AVS.jpg


How was I supposed to edit with these files? I gave up on the software and asked for a total refund. Soon I began to look for some other AVCHD video converter on the net, found and tried Aunsoft Video converter, I got perfectly treated videos, so that I bought it. Check out the deinterlacing output by Aunsoft converter. Excellent, ha?


Aunsoft.jpg


However, I was intrigued why Magix didn't give a good result with the Sony cx550 files... So I convert my AVCHD .MTS (1440x1080i or 1920x1080i) to Mpeg2 HD 1920x1080 15/16000 kbps to edit the videos in Magix. Fortunately Aunsoft converter is cheap...Nevertheless, I will go on using it because of the rapidity and great quality of the conversions.


Perhaps is it a pity not to have the possibility to get interlaced videos? Personally I don't care, but I like to find in advanced possibility of a video software a deinterlace order, it is for me the assurance the soft can do it. But it is a fact that now, interlaced videos are without interest with LCD screens almost everywhere.


Join AVCHD (MTS) Files for iPhone 4

No comments:

Post a Comment